With 30 years experience as vessel deck equipment manufacturer, IMECA provides full services and training to operators.
IMECA Offshore Service Team is providing its customers with after-sales services through a team of qualified engineers and technicians, with BOSIET-HUET, able to operate worldwide either onshore or offshore.
- Supply of Spare parts
- Equipment Repairs, Modifications, Revamping & Upgrade
- Equipment Maintenance
- Client Personnel Training (REEL Academy)
- After Sales Back office Technical assistance
- Remote Access for Equipment Diagnostic & Assistance, “IMECA Connect”
- 30 Engineers (Mec, Hyd, Controls), Technicians, Fitters, welders, etc, ready to go in less than 48 hours
- 10 PLC Engineers fluent with Siemens, ABB, Schneider, software
- Resources for Logistic & Visas preparation
- 800 additional qualified Service Personnel in the group capable to assist
- 20 People qualified to train client personnel (REEL Academy)
- Offshore Services offices are Located in France (La Rochelle); Nederland (Amsterdam); Brazil (Rio), Congo (Pointe Noire)