IMECA designs, manufactures, assembles and tests hydraulic and electrical equipment designed for the lifting and laying of pipelines and risers.
A well-established specialist in:
- High capacity winches: up to 600 t.
- Riser hoists.
- A&R systems for depths of up to 3,000 m.
Integration of complete laying systems for reeled rigid and flexible pipelines, from initial design to operational commissioning.
IMECA supplies components for deep water offshore activities, including:
Qualified engineering teams, working both on land and at sea, for mobilization and after-sales service operations.
A wide range of services is available, such as maintenance, spare parts, repairs and upgrades.
IMECA has a global presence, notably in the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific, Africa and Brazil.
- Technip: Flexible pipe laying system , using a tandem A&R system (2x310Te) for the ships Estrela do Mar and Coral Do Atlantico
- VARD for SAIPEM Normand Maximus: Flexible and rigid pipe laying system with large-diameter tensioners, 630 Te A&R with swell compensator and 3800 Te carousel under the deck.
- MCDermott: Flexible and rigid reeled pipe laying system with a single tensioner, with a capacity of 400 Te
- KLEVEN: for DEEPOCEAN Edda Freya: under-deck carousel – 3000 Te